返回列表 发帖

about to finish my second reading in a few days..DO I STAND

I AM STUDYIN full time …and about to finish 2nd reading..do i stand a chance ??

Same here. About to finish second reading, EOC from Schweser notes and CFA texts by the 20th. I think we have a lot of chance to pass.
I plan to do a third reading and go over qbank, and do practice exam after that.

You guys going fast.
Am on the first reading (but I have a background in accounting and finance, plus got 50 days of holidays to study)
Am done with Books 1 and 2.
Doing Book 3 now.

gosh I’m not done with even first pass

depends on approach I guess; If you read through quickly and don’t do many questions along the way, that’s just not as thorough. I built a word doc (2500-5500 words with equations) for every one of the Stalla readings I did and that took a while. I’m only up to SS13 on first pass, but I feel almost ready for the stuff up to there.

I’m finishing 1st pass through later this week. I started studying almost 3 months ago, so I moved slow and wanted to retain information.
Next I’m going to quickly go back through and take notes. Basically I’m going to copy anything I previously highlighted. Hopefully that only takes me 2-3 weeks.
After that second pass through, I’m hoping to be ready to take the test. The last 3 or 4 weeks will be for review of all the minor stuff. That’s the way it worked on Level 1 at least.

I AM STUDYIN part time …and about to finish -322nd reading..do i stand a chance ??

if you’re going FULL TIME (ie 6hours a day, 7 days a week) then you should be able to at least bang out the readings by May 15th (32 days at 6hrs a day) and use the last 3 weeks for intensive review.
doable IMO, if you’re really going at 110%.

I’m going through first readings, hoping to be done FRA (book 2) tomorrow. I’m hoping I’m through most of the material by then end of the month. Leaving me a month for non-stop passmaster, CFA EOC q’s/chapter examples, and review. Good luck mate

@bobfishcake - THANKS A TONN for ur feedback

返回列表