返回列表 发帖

CFAI june 2011 study plan and strategy

hello all,

I'm a recent Finance graduate and I'm registered for June 2011 CFAI exam. I think I can manage all topics except for Ethics because it's tooooo long and requires a strategy to ace it. Please tell me from your experience what is the best order to study the sections because I'm thinking of starting with Ethics and i don't think it's the best thing to do. Also, i will buy Elan Ultimate prep package and plan to study from it +EOC and Summaries from the CFAI books. I don't know if this is a good plan or should i also add Schweser practice questions. please tell me what to do in order to increase my chances in passing Level I because from where I come from this can change my life.

I'm in a similar situation buddy. I'm a Finance student graduating next semester. I'm also heading for rhe CFA Level I exam in June 2011.

A month ago, I started with the Schweser video series. I like them a lot and I really recommend them to you. Given that I'm already familiar with most of the material (except maybe the Ethics section...) I started watching the videos before going to bed. It gives me a good review of what I already learned in school.

I'm soon done with the videos. I then plan on starting to read the Schweser books for a more detailed learning.

The Eleventh Hour Guide also looks to have good ratings. I'll get that in a few months for a little review a month before the exam.

You will be fine with Elans package plus EOC questions and summaries.Its best to study ethics from the curriculum.

I would advise you to start with something like econ or quant which you may be more familiar with from college. Ethics may be too dry to start with.

返回列表