返回列表 发帖

Just did CFAI Mock Exam (85%)

Guys,

I just completed the CFAI mock exam under timed condition and I scored 85%. My breakdown is as follows:
Ethics (80%)
Quant (89%)
Econ (91%)
FSA (79%)
Corp Fin (85%)
Equity (79%)
Deriv (91%)
Fixed Income (95%)
Alt (75%)
Portfolio Management (91%)

I scored 90% in the morning session and 80% in the afternoon. I thought the afternoon was brutal and I barely finished in time. I did leave a few points on the table because of careless errors but I guessed on maybe 3 questions. I would like to know how everyone else is scoring on the test and I am open to ideas about the things I should focus on over the next few days.

Also, is the exam usually like the mock exam where one session is tougher than the other? If the real deal is like the afternoon session for both test, i think I may struggle with the exam.

I would like to hear your thoughts and good luck with the studies.

If I fail, I hope the pass rate is low...so at least I have an excuse

Guys,

The testosterone level is really high right now but it's all in love and laughter until Saturday. The exam day will be here shortly and I understand that the stress level is really high. It's good to crack a joke now and then.

I_Passed_Level_1...where you at???? This is your time to chime in....

I hope everyone demolish the exam on Saturday....I predict the pass rate will be 50%, back to the old days pass rate.

CzarHC,

None taken and I hear you. Best of luck to u as well.

Jorge

Jorgeam86,

We're all stressed, sorry I offended you. The mocks are the same, good luck on Saturday.

-CHC

CzarHC,

When I began writing my post your response wasnt up there. So sit back and take a breather before u jump to conclusions about how ridiculous other's questions are. But I understand, u must be fragile and compensate by being the funny guy on the forum. I should have clarified I was referring to the mock so funny guys like u dont get confused. I'll be on the look out next time brotha

he was asking about the mock, not the actual exam

I already answered that. The December mock is the same as the June mock.

Yeah it's the exact same exam. They also use an answer pattern based on the Mayan calendar.

I don't know why comments like that are so funny at this time.

返回列表