上一主题:anyone else losing faith in Schweser?
下一主题:Ethics in trading
返回列表 发帖

Think it was in march but not sure if they are still printing names

PeteyPete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> malek_bg Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > hey guys,
> >
> > I remember reading somewhere that the new CFA
> > charterholders have their names published in
> ome
> > newspapers, is it true? or is it a joke?
> >
> > thanks!
> > M.
>
>
> I recall someone saying that all new
> Charterholders will be listed in a full page ad in
> the WSJ, albeit w/ size 1.5 font.

when do they publish the names?

thanks,
M.

HI Guys,

I passed L3 this june but in all i just have 2 years of work experience out of which only this last 6 months is relevant.
Now the dilemma is whether to apply for membership because i guess i will be eligible only for affiliate membership. Can you guys tell me is that worth the money? or should i just apply for membership only after i have 4 years of relevant work exp?

Also is there any better way to put it on my resume rather than just saying that i have passed all 3 levels?

Thanks for all the help guys , i have been a lurker in this forum for a long time , must say some of your suggestions were really helpful.

Does anyone get the same error when updating work experience.

"Wrong field values or value types detected in field Responsibilities or Specific Duties. Please re-enter your field values. If you need additional assistance, please refer to the documentation.(SBL-UIF-00299) "

The online tool sucks. It saves special charactere's some times and the next momemt it might give an error.

TheChad, thanks for sharing CFAI's response. I guess we'll wait another two weeks.

hey guys,

I remember reading somewhere that the new CFA charterholders have their names published in ome newspapers, is it true? or is it a joke?

thanks!
M.

I e-mailed CFAI about this a few days ago...here was their reply:

Dear TheChad,

Thank you for contacting us with your inquery. The 2010 charters will begin being awarded on September 01, 2010. You will receive an email notifying you once your charter has been awarded and at that point you can begin to represent yourself as a CFA charterholder.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us again.

Regards,

eadesr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have passed my Level 3 and got approved as a
> regular member a week before the results come out.
> I paid for my CFAI membership yesterday once i
> knew i had passed Level 3 and only recieved an
> e-mail reciept from CFAI for the annual fees.
>
> Do you recieve nothing now for another week when
> they confirm the directory has been updated?

correct.

Ah ok, thank you!

返回列表
上一主题:anyone else losing faith in Schweser?
下一主题:Ethics in trading