上一主题:Modigliani Miller Approach
下一主题:Value of CFA
返回列表 发帖

custom fees

I plan to buy the hardcopy, but has anybody been dinged with custom fees? If so, where are you from and how much was it?

got mine this morning. all I paid is $700 to CFAI. nothing after that. live in UK.

My L2 books showed up this morning (in London) and I was not charged any kind of customs fees. Same thing for when I ordered the L1 books in January.

I do get the feeling that it's a bit of a lucky draw though. If the postman handling your package at the depot thinks he can get some money out of you then he'll probably try to.

@ towardsutopia, I just checked again. I got a refund from UPS , who I believe got a refund from HMRC. So my advise would be to speak to UPS

I registered in USA for a center in USA and ordering the books on USA address. Why should I pay custom fee? Doesn't make any sense to me.

@Internal Auditor - how to get the refund from HMRC ?

In uk , educational books are exempt. Initially UPS charged me but then I got a full refund from HM Revenue & customs.

ask ur local UPS office as they are aware of the custom fees , in some countries , educational books are custom fees free.

30€ in France

返回列表
上一主题:Modigliani Miller Approach
下一主题:Value of CFA