返回列表 发帖

Secret Sauce - Worth It?

I remember last year it took me 5-6hrs to read the level 2 secret sauce. I just spent 5-6hrs on it today and onlyy about 1/3 through. Has anybody else been reading it and taking this long?

Used secret sauce for L2 and worked like a charm.
Level 3 seems ok, but, i agree with you it takes a while to get through …kept falling asleep. I figure its because the material in level 3 is pretty dry anyway, not many ways to make it interesting.
I think Q’s & prac exams are the best way to go over the remaining few days…

This is the first year I’ve purchased it, and I’ve found it useful. It does take a while to get through, but I think it does a good job. My scores on practice exams have gone up since I started reading it (although correlation does not necessarily imply causation).

I’ve been reading it sporadically over the last few weeks. I would say it’s somewhat helpful, in that every time you read the basics, something is going to sink in. However, I’m not sure it’s worth a lot of hours from this point forward.
I think I’ll learn a lot more from solving problems. They force you to think through it, whereas reading allows you to zone out a bit.

返回列表