上一主题:Quants (statistics) Question
下一主题:Two questions on FRA/Swaps (possible conflicting answers)
返回列表 发帖

Official Schweser Mock Discussion ($40 mock)

I now see why they are offering for $100 the detailed answers…. bums only put the bare min in the answer booklet for AM session…. I am sure there are going to be a lot of questions about this exam, so might as well post them in the same place… What did everyone think of it? I scored about 130 points, but question 3 and 4 crushed me… I dont remember seeing 4 at all in SChweser while reading… the tax formula in question 3 hurt me… I only got 19 points out of 47 in those 2 sections…. the rest of the exam seemed pretty easy to be honest…. stupid mistake with CPPI/Constant Mix
what you all think?

Went to the venue for this exam , I think this one was well rounded
AM session: 70.5%
PM session- 75%

about the question

what do you say is incorrect about the statement?

I feel it is incorrect

Question on the Asset Allocation item set, the last one in the PM…. question 56…. I feel as though comment 1 should be correct…. Correlations do increase when periods of volatility increase, and this means that at the time you need diversification most it fails the investor…. schwesers explanation says:
Statement #1 is incorrect. Correlations between markets do appear to increase when volatility increases in international markets. However, this has been shown to be primarily a statistical aberration related to the calculations of standard deviations and correlations.
I understand that it may be a statistical aberration, however the comment is still correct in that higher volatility increases correlation which hurts someone who is trying to diversify….
anyone else feel that way about this question? typical schweser with these questions

Ethics2 - 2/6
Behavioral Finance - 3/6
Attribution - 3/6
Overall: 16 incorrect, score 73%

Honestly speaking it was rather easy. Scored 70 on PM, while average result in PM was 67 (ethics 2 and behavioral killed me). So everyone are very close. Somehow i even felt some sense of security, that i could pass. But this sense is false and even dangerous. I expect real exam to be much more harder. So forget your S mock results and back to books.

Does anybody know whether there is a performance tracker for the AM session?
I can see one only for the PM.

Schweser Mock Exam - PM
Exam ID: 7072172
Questions: 60
Points Possible: 60
Points Correct: 44
Score: 73%
Will take AM tomorrow.

返回列表
上一主题:Quants (statistics) Question
下一主题:Two questions on FRA/Swaps (possible conflicting answers)