返回列表 发帖

so what was your pick?

for the pm session, what did you guys do with the unknown or not sure questions?
did you guys pick your favourite/lucky letter, roll your pencil or just balance the answers out??
i picked A because A is the only letter in my name XD

Before the exams, I notice the mocks were A bias, so I told myself any guess wil be A.
I didn’t remember to do that until now….

Were we supposed to mark on the answer sheet what number exam we had? I totally dont recall doing that…

Honestly, I was actually able to make it all the way through the PM section without having to do a blind guess. Not to say there weren’t answers that I didn’t know, but I was at least able to make solid educated guesses for the ones I wasn’t sure of. This is definitely unlike my L1 and L2 exams, so I’m happy about that. I stil got rocked though.

maybe cfa has incorpated all those behavioral biases into the exams answers to see how we actually deal with them

I flipped my eraser.

Yea there were definitely some rows of b’s, maybe a c row also.. 7171

I went for rolling average.

If you think the probability of “A, A, A” sequence is significantly different than “C, A, B” or “B, A, C” then I think you really need to re-consider your career path…
Which letter is assigned to the correct answer is irrelevant.

Only blind-guessed 1 answer for the entire PM - near the end - a calculation I had never practiced or even knew I had to know how to calculate…
Chose B, lol.

返回列表