返回列表 发帖

if you had to guess, what is your letter?

I ll choose B all the way for all the questions that I might have to guess.

you should mark two then partially erase them and let scantron try to figure it out. worse case scenario is that a grader has to look at it right?

Maybe this strategy makes sense:

Tally up each answer letter have already chosen, then choose the least used letter for the unknowns. Assuming the answers are completely random, each letter has a 1 in 3 chance of being picked. In the long run, each letter should be right a third of the time. In this case, the sample size is small (60 questions) so it probably wont be anywhere near this. Nonetheless, I think there should be a slight statistical advantage to picking the least represented letter. Obviously try and adjust the choices for the letters you know are incorrect.

My stats knowledge is fairly limited so maybe a math guru might want to chime in on this.

Eliminate the obvious one, then flip a coin

Btw, I've done scantron research in the past. It reads the darkest mark, you can fill in all 3 answers and it will select the darkest of the 3. No 2 pencils aren't required anymore (except in old machines), they were needed because marks were read by light shinning through. No.2 led is the right balance of dark and reflective due to the graphite so that it gave the most accurate readings. Newer machines will read pen, pencil, smeared poop, doesn't matter... the darkest mark wins.

with all 3 marked, when they do the manual checking, they wont;t make it count

I go with F for F'ed

- Guille

i depend on intuition lol

Anyone else starts to double guess their answer choice when they notice they have 4 or 5 consecutive A's or B's ?

hey mr moose, tell me did you know, your antlers are gone?

You must have kids.

ill go with B ..

返回列表