上一主题:elan video guides
下一主题:Level II mocks, sorry to trespass
返回列表 发帖

Just did CFAI Mock Exam (85%)

Guys,

I just completed the CFAI mock exam under timed condition and I scored 85%. My breakdown is as follows:
Ethics (80%)
Quant (89%)
Econ (91%)
FSA (79%)
Corp Fin (85%)
Equity (79%)
Deriv (91%)
Fixed Income (95%)
Alt (75%)
Portfolio Management (91%)

I scored 90% in the morning session and 80% in the afternoon. I thought the afternoon was brutal and I barely finished in time. I did leave a few points on the table because of careless errors but I guessed on maybe 3 questions. I would like to know how everyone else is scoring on the test and I am open to ideas about the things I should focus on over the next few days.

Also, is the exam usually like the mock exam where one session is tougher than the other? If the real deal is like the afternoon session for both test, i think I may struggle with the exam.

I would like to hear your thoughts and good luck with the studies.

Ur golden

"good personality ... or he was known as Lt. Mandingo during his army days."

I've just completed the afternoon CFA mock exam (I did the morning exam a few days ago). I noticed on both mocks that the AI section was 6 questions long, whereas on the CFA website they state that AI will be only 3% of the exam (so between 3 and 4 questions).

Not really concerned, except that I have only reviewed AI once, and given that there may be 6 AI questions on the real test, I'd better review this topic again.

I got 81% on the AM test and 76% on the PM test. More study to do!!

Cheers

76% AM and and 78% PM

agjamesnewyork that is great score mann...

Any update on the mocks?

Around similar scores morning section: 82%, afternoon 74%. Did few silly mistakes like inputting wrong answer when i did the correct one.
Agree that afternoon section felt a bit too long, I finished both in time, but still felt PM section was slightly harder.

ya roughly the same, Am 81, PM 73.

This mock was the one they used in June as well

"Re: Just did CFAI Mock Exam (85%) new
Posted by: TILT (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user]
Date: December 2, 2009 08:24PM

The word on the street was that in June the mock was harder than the real thing. I hope that is indeed the case."

Does anyone know if the December exam is the same as the June one? I ask so I can put TILT's assertion into context.

返回列表
上一主题:elan video guides
下一主题:Level II mocks, sorry to trespass