上一主题:How the corner portfolios are determined ?
下一主题:I would pay [insert] to know my exam result
返回列表 发帖

June 2011 exam results

to people who took june 2011 exam.
Does anyone see this link on cfai website (after you log in, go to Exam News and Information).

It says "Candidates who sat for the June 2011 exam:

Important information about your exam results is now available" - when you click the link, it bring you to press release about december 2010 exam results.

Does anyone see it? Wondering what they are saying... specific date when they release the results?

week 8 after the exam, this brings us to the week of July 25

That seems odd that they've added that link, but it takes you to a page that's been there all long. Maybe they'll update the page soon to reflect June 2011 info.

i got my results for Level 1 last year on the 26th of july, at 9 am EST.

oh gawd... plz lemme pass this... seems impossible to get 70 wrongs, but who knows...
but im pretty confident i'll make it, just need someone to calm my erratic state of mind...

July 26th the results will be e-mail.
July 27th is the earliest you can enroll.

I received an e-mail today saying my results would be e-mailed to me on July 26th, no earlier than 9 a.m. EST.

I got the email saying that results will be out on july 26 and registration enrollment will be available from the 27th. Did everyone get the mail with 27th of July date ?

Yep, mine also mentioned the 27th enrollment date. I think it's the standard e-mail that went out to everyone.

Just when I started relaxing and enjoying summer, this shows up and brings back all of the anxious feelings the week after the exam...

wizofoz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I got the email saying that results will be out on
> july 26 and registration enrollment will be
> available from the 27th. Did everyone get the mail
> with 27th of July date ?

you got the 27th date ? man, that means you passed, you nailed it !!!

返回列表
上一主题:How the corner portfolios are determined ?
下一主题:I would pay [insert] to know my exam result