返回列表 发帖

刚收到调查信,需要解释,恳请大家帮忙看看~!谢谢

本帖最后由 2805252448 于 2014-7-13 12:14 编辑

刚收到CFA的调查信,怀疑我携带小抄,很郁闷啊~!!事情是这样的,考试前在考场捡到了一支笔,由于紧张我忘记带铅笔刀进去,笔也没带够。捡来的时候根本没仔细看,然后大明大方的摆在桌子上了。考试中,protoctor把笔拿走了,我一开始以为是他的,没想很多。但没想到,好死不死,那笔上有笔记,还寄来照片给我看,我到现在也看不到那笔上的小抄啊。真是跳进黄河也洗不清了啊。。。。 教训啊。。。。

所以现在准备写个解释信,希望能解释清楚。 还恳请大家帮忙看看这么些好不好,多谢了~!!!

I am a level 1 candidate from _____, my nameis _____ and my CFA ID is _______.

I have received a Notice of Investigation. The following ismy written statement explaining this circumstance.

First of all, I have to say that I got that pencil from thefloor of the examination hall, and did not carefully check the body of thepencil before the exam. The reason of picking up the pencil is that I had notbrought enough pencils and pencil sharpener to the exam because I got nervousduring the start of the exam, so I picked up it just in case my own pencilwould be not sharp or broken during the exam. I did not know this pencil hasany notes on it, otherwise I would through it right away.

I do apologize that this matter has happened due to mycareless. I thought it is just a pencil when I got it and did not even think itmay contain anything on it. I have never thought about cheating not discloseany exam information, and always respect the code and ethics of CFA institute.Again, I sincerely apologize for what was happened and please forgive myterrible mistake and I promise it will not happen again.

Sincerely,

_____

多谢大家的帮忙了,小妹感激不尽了~!!

回复 1# 2805252448

对于楼主的遭遇 我深表同情和遗憾 此时 最重要的是 to be honest and tell your true experience on the exam day to CFAI. 说清楚你为这个考试倾注了很多的心血,恳求他们从轻发落,不致于长时间禁考之类什么的。

by the way, 收到report, 你的协会账号还能登陆吗?

回复 2# busoros

这么解释他们会不会觉得我是在狡辩,还是索性昧心的承认的好呢,哪个会比较轻判啊。
我的账户倒是还能登录,好像也能更换地址什么的。

请大家帮帮忙吧,这事儿弄得我真的挺迷茫的,不知道该怎么办了~!!

请大家帮帮忙吧,这事儿弄得我真的挺迷茫的,不知道该怎么办了~!!

2楼的意见很中肯,建议就按2楼的意见写吧。

回复 6# c8143

其实我就迷茫在是承认好还是不承认的问题, 就怕他们不信,就惨了~!

不承认。就说是自己捡的,可以申请让他们调监控录像证明是你捡的,这个可以增加自己的底气,另外申请笔记匹配检测,证明笔迹是两个不同的笔迹,死马当作活马医,不要吞下别人拉的屎最后还被恶心一道。

请问同学你是在什么地方,为什么我还没收到调查信,我在准考证上写了草稿。

如果笔是你的就承认,如果真的是你捡的就不要承认。同意8楼的,你要找出这笔是你捡的的证据。加油!

返回列表