上一主题:Where to sell?
下一主题:CFA Prep Classes? (Dallas)
返回列表 发帖
i decided to take the plunge. i've submitted my registration. I just don't want to wait 1.5 years to take level II, because in the worse case scenarios, i fail in June then I STILL have to wait to 2011 to re take, but i will have read the stuff already and know what to expect. Where if i wait until 2011, then fail, then i would really be kicking myself!!!
Best case scenario... I pass and I'll be taking level III in 2011.... dreams are what keeps me going!!!

Congratulations to all who passed!

I passed and feel very fortunate. Level I was tough. I completed all 2,861 Stalla passmaster quesions, read almost every page of the Stalla study guides and went to all Salla lectures. It was enough for me to pass, albeit, Peter Olinto was right, I should have worked all the Stalla passmaster questions three times!! My goal was to k*ll the test and I barely scraped through.

That leads me to Level II. Yes, I signed up last night. Yes I truly have my work cut out for me. Four months and a ton of reading, slides, practice questions. To give myself a fighting chance to pass I think I'll need to allocate 20-30 hours per week, on average, until test day.

Time to get off my a** and study!!

Good luck to all.

For me, it is going to be June 11. I don't think I am ready to dive in yet. Lots of family and professional commitments for now. I will start to review the material from the CFAI materal for 2009 which I got a colleague of mine till I get my own for 2011.

I will wait till 2011 June too..good luck to June 2010 ppl

Robert A Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If your FINRA exams are anything like the old NASD
> Series 7, you're going to find the test a walk in
> the park compared to Level 1.
>
>
>
> jaygreen12 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I thought about taking Level 2 this June, but I
> > have decided to wait until June 2011. I studied
> > for a full 6 months for level 1, and I need to
> > take FINRA exams for work which will end at the
> > end of march. That really only gives me 2
> months
> > of time to solely concentrate on Level 2. Since
> I
> > don't want to fail and take it again, I'd
> rather
> > just go all out for 6 months for the L2 next
> June
> > to ensure that I pass.

I second that. If you've taken or just studied for L1 you can easily pass the 7 with 2 weeks of study. I also took the 66 and only put in about 2 solid days of study. There no reason to study for several months just so you can get a 95 on the exam. There are no cookies for high scores.

June 10 for me. That phat pass got me all worked up in a tizzie. Schweser coming and registered the day of for L2 and CFAI books.

返回列表
上一主题:Where to sell?
下一主题:CFA Prep Classes? (Dallas)