上一主题:Doubt from Reading "Working Capital Management"
下一主题:Who studied L2 from CFAI material and failed?
返回列表 发帖
Canadian_Accountant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nightkhan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > thanks for your guys input.
> >
> > dec 6 it is...good bye $720!!
>
>
> It will be a definite good bye to your money if
> you show up to write Dec. 6th

Disagree very doable in this time frame. Just gotta be diligent and start asap.

The exam is on Dec. 3 or 4th...

Don't do it!!! Not enough time!!! Take the June 2012 exam. Allow 6 weeks for review. For the June exam that review start date would be Saturday April 21st 42 days before the exam.

W

guyzz...its d same condition here...m a Bachelor in commerce and MBA in Finance ..n have not started studies yet...m lukin forward for dec 2011 L1..so wil i b able to do it...i knw it would b possible but then i am working full time for 8hrs ..so with the remaining hrs wil it b poss...need your advice.....

Why not? You've done Finance beforehand so you'll be fine. I've done one unit of Accounting and I'm sitting the CFA in December.

hey - i am a CPA and did L1 in Dec 2009. I started my studies in late August and passed with flying colors.

If you have an accounting background, L1 is heavily stacked in your favor - its really "accounting 101" type concepts on there.

L2 accounting is tougher (consolidation/investments, pension accounting, f/x accounting) but you will still have a big leg up.

If you have a strong accounting background, and can give it plenty of time to study, then L1 in December is very doable.

For L1, i relied heavily on schweser notes, Q-bank, and secret sauce for what its worth. Since you are starting a little later than others, i'd advise staying away from the CFAI curriculum, will take too long to get through it.

返回列表
上一主题:Doubt from Reading "Working Capital Management"
下一主题:Who studied L2 from CFAI material and failed?