上一主题:Example 3 - BPT, CFAI L3, p. 41-42
下一主题:Curriculum Change
返回列表 发帖
same to you "I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.
ALLAH BLESS YOU WITH TOLERANCE/PATIENCE AND TEACH YOU TO RESPECT PPL,ELSE WORLD WILL SURELY TEACH YOU , IF YOU HAVENT TILL YET" sometimes we pray for others' and dont even notice it once that if we need that prayer for ourself as well so please I confirm that you need this prayer as well. what you have done on forum yesterday was am example to get you out from there. Its a short time left when you want us cry for your ACCA failure. And stop making such statements "WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE!!!" now stop your non sense in front of me. I am tired of your over confidence.... I damn dont care of your ACCA. we all are here on platform for preparation of our exam ... do not bother me please. It a humble request. That link was given for only candidate who is from philly. But when I saw you there at first I thought thats not bad to accept your request are well as its the online preparation tool which we had created for solving our confusions and problems. But I dont knw what is your problem that you are complicating things. I would had to get you out of the forum as you were only giving headache with your statements like you are giving now. If you have to fight with someone you can go and choose a person who has time. I rarely have it. So, good luck for your exam and future!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Friday, August 26, 2011 at 10:40AM by malik3.

any other normal human been can judge you..... the more you open your mouth the more ppl judge you...... if i was talking to anyother person withn 0.00001% dignity and self respect he/she wouldnt have replied but....i said before i feel sorry for u

PEOPLE ALL ARROUND !!! DO U REALLY THINK THAT YOU NEED ANY MORE EVIDENCE TO JOIN THAT STUPIED WIERDO OWNED WEB PAGE..(MALIK DONT REPLY /I ALSO HAVE A TONGUE BUT MY GROMMING TEACHES NOT TO DUMB A WOMAN ELDER THAN YOU).....

u r normal human being, very well groomed, have no toungue and I do. Now are you happy? so please dont talk much with your fingers .. and better to concentrate on your preparation. I will be thankful to you. You are not the only person who talked to me or who knws me.So you have no rights to judge me when you dont know me. I am also not doubting your grooming. but if you will be keep becoming personal and commenting on my grooming or my parents to grow me. what to say really about it but only few words "I dont care" when life is always spent by everyone to know their families and friends so we are no one for each other to guess. You were on my page with all this tone and talk so I had to take you out from there and you are so much disturbed due to it that I clearly know now. Sorry if you think you are disrespected. that was not my intention but it was important if things are not handled properly. Same thing you were doing on my page. But here is the difference becasue I have to complain analyst forum about it rather than blocking you which I will not do. You people have ur own view. I know what I am and I am very much in my limits. now keep using your fingers or stop it its all up to you. its a request to you dont use anyword for me or show yourself to others. They are not only judging me but you as well. So please dont get yourself so down. I will be thankful to you. From my side accept sorry and leave the matter. take care and Allah Haffiz. bye

返回列表
上一主题:Example 3 - BPT, CFAI L3, p. 41-42
下一主题:Curriculum Change