上一主题:Will buy Hardcover 2011 CFA Level 3 Schweser Secret Sauce & Quicksheet
下一主题:求助:报名注册时职业操守问卷调查全选了YES怎么办?
返回列表 发帖
I finished studying all sections this past May, but then I failed the test.

i am doing FRM part 1 now so don't anticipate starting for Level 2 until December!! I started really early for Level 1 (in September) and I did really well (passed all sections >70). I started so early as i literally had 0 finance background before this. My score in L 1 has lifted my confidence though i realize L2 is much harder. Anyway now i 've made the decision to study for FRM part 1 i cant go back. Also - even though i will be studying from December and not earlier now, as i will be in the industry i will need to make super effort to do well b/c it will actually matter! It would have been easier if i didn't have exams in October in the context of my MSc in Mathematics study, but hey! c'est la vie!!

???

I haven't even registered for Level II yet... Methinks some people are stressing it too much.

i think your starting date is a lot less relevant than how long you study per week... and more importantly how effective your study methods are.

Unless you're someone who exceled in university (atleast a very quick learner)...starting early can't hurt if you just take it easy and not burn out

Yeah, its really all about discipline. If you can work a 10-12 hr day, then hit the books for 3 hrs once you get home 7 days a week, you're in good shape even if you start in March.

I have the bad combination of a crappy memory and lack of self discipline. 3rd time's a charm!

Yeah I've only started early due to the banter about Level II ive heard on these boards.. I started in around November last year for Level I and scored well. I might try the FRM Level 1 in November 2012 as right now I want to put all my focus on Level II.

Haha starting now is a joke. Enjoy the end of the summer and live a little.

It's gonna take me sometime to get over the disaster in level 2. I hope second time is a charm.

Cheers!

I will be sitting for the IMC exam first, but I have not started studying for that one either. Anyway, will be back with the CFA in October-mid October. But: I have already designed the study plan!)))

Late Sept. early Oct. will be my start time.

返回列表
上一主题:Will buy Hardcover 2011 CFA Level 3 Schweser Secret Sauce & Quicksheet
下一主题:求助:报名注册时职业操守问卷调查全选了YES怎么办?