上一主题:For those who passed...how are you going to celebrate? :)
下一主题:HELP!! CF for Payback period, NPV, IRR and VALUATION!!!!
返回列表 发帖
Whats going to happen anyway mate, no point logging in everyday and seeing the status.
Anyway we dont know what that means, isnt it! Less tension mate

@ Kabira? did u received cfai membership email?

Hi monu,
No i didn’t get any email from CFA in past 2-3 days for membership …..though 15-20days back .. ican vaguely remember, that I got email from CFA …. something to do with membership(which i am sure, you must all have also received)

ya kabira we all received that, but somehow not all received dat mail.
Meanwhile link for apply for exam is diabled as system maintenance is going on till tmrw.

I ink there will be 1.2 billion charter holder s soon

All I wanna know is
a) How much does L3 cost before the August deadline? (don’t know why they don’t have the fee schedule up yet…)
b) When do the CFAI books and Schwesernotes ship?  I hope to do a read each this time.  Only one pass through schweser had me sweating on L2.

Cfa site maintenance done so wat all we see under manage account section?

Under Manage Account Section, following tags with informations thereunder are there:
1. Profile                      2. Topic & Interests                          3. Newsletters & Alterts.
However, under Candidate My CFA Tag, there are four tags (Vertically) at the left side of the window viz. (i) Candidate Resources, Membership, Career Resources, and Manager Your Account. In addition to these four tags, there are information in the middle of the window (from middle to right parallel to those four tabs) viz. “Locations, Fees & Deadlines - June 2014 exam registration; Membership - Join Our Community; and also “Career Resources - Tools and Guidance”.

Doe we see Register for Level III or Registered for level III under Account Home tab??

I can’t believe that people who sat for CFA level 3 exams are actually having this conversation. Are you guys serious?
and I thought i worry too much..

返回列表
上一主题:For those who passed...how are you going to celebrate? :)
下一主题:HELP!! CF for Payback period, NPV, IRR and VALUATION!!!!