上一主题:Asset Pricing Query
下一主题:Economics 70-80%
返回列表 发帖

why are you guys not studying harder?

you think level I is a joke or something? you need to put in atleast 450 hours...if your not your setting yourself up for an epic fail and then how will you look infront of friends, coworkers and family? they will all think you're full of sh!t

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 04:33PM by Ako.

Ako Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you think level I is a joke or something? you need
> to put in atleast 450 hours...if your not your
> setting yourself up for an epic fail and then how
> will you look infront of friends, coworkers and
> family? they will all think you're full of sh!t

Aha! ok!

Its not the amount of hours you study, you clown. It's whether or not you know the material or not. It may take some people 250 hours and it may take you 450 hours. Doesnt matter.

Ako rules!

I will takes that much times to studies it

hard studying make each of all us not to be apply for retabulaction after L1 results come up.

Result's based on bell curve.Regardless how many hours you put in,if you cannot perform better than others, you fail,even you study well. It needs a little luck.

true analyst don't depend on a curve or some silly method. they MASTER the material. sure you can pass on a curve with a sh!tty score but deep inside you know that you half-a s s e d it.

i think Ako is gunna be our next qqqbee

@beatthecfa Thanks

I think qqqbee is a Wharton educated smartie pants just trying to be extra smart. When I look carefully at that post, I feel he has tried real hard to mess up the grammar. Also look at some of the words he has used - negligence, perfunctory... I mean ..the dude knows all the heavy words in English but somehow the sentences come out wierd....

Whoever you are qqqbee..kudos to you man!

返回列表
上一主题:Asset Pricing Query
下一主题:Economics 70-80%