上一主题:Calculation of required return in an IPS
下一主题:Tickets are available
返回列表 发帖

This is taking so much more time than L1

Is it just me or is it taking longer to work through the examples, questions and material for each chapter than it was for L1?
Last year, it took me 2 days to work on a chapter.. now it's taking me 3-4 days minimum.. might run out of time for a proper one month review :S

But the L2 material is so much more interesting.

Nah, I was just trying to be funny. L2 is horrible. Just have to do it, I guess.

Good so i'm not the only one

oh.. two more yrs of this ...

If i'm doing like 20 pages a day, I doubt I will have enough time to finish,review and do practice exams.. :S

Welcome to L2. It's a b!tch.

I have nightmares thinking back to my L2 exam day. Brutal.

But that's how the CFAI is doing it. let every person and their pet goldfish pass L1 to sucker them in. Then bring down the hammer at L2. Generates great revenue giving people hope at L1.

for me level 1 was 4 days a chapter as well.

what part are you on?

I'm a retaker and just saw the new material in Book 2. Inventory garbage. Wow is it boring. I figure FSA is by far the worst of it though. Hell even QUANT was better than FSA. FYI - I used Schweser the first time around.

I would use Schweser if its your first time seeing the material if I were you. MUCH quicker, but make sure you DO THE CFAI EOC QUESTIONS.

I agree with your review. Just want to add two points.

1. Practice all end of chapter questions in curriculum

2. start early so that you get time to revisit concepts

I hate to say it but level 2 is comparatively easy. Giving a bit of background, I sat level I with a degree in History and scarcely any math courses in my undergrad. As a result it was a steep learning curve but level II just builds off what we learned in the first level. If you mastered that material, it takes time but this isn't half as hard.

返回列表
上一主题:Calculation of required return in an IPS
下一主题:Tickets are available