上一主题:one and two period binomial model
下一主题:Bond: Break Even Analysis and Scenario Analysis
返回列表 发帖
wow an 87 and 85. You killed it. Don't be surprised if you failed.

That was kind of a low blow. I didn't know the answer to 12 questions in the morning but know I got at least 95% on the others and about the same in the afternoon.

I can tell you with certainty that I passed and will probably end up >70% in all sections, but people still miss some. Scoring 87% and 85% and knowing you got that means you passed.

75ish, I'm gonna be a borderline for sure. I know of 10 I missed for sure. Unfortunately I know of 3 ethics qs I missed of that 10 so I really hope I nailed the rest of that sectoin so it will push me over the edge.

chung, agree with you. guy sitting next to me had the material down cold, but two or three around us were clueless. one finished pm session within 30 minutes and left. i think a lot of people underestimated the amount of material and signed up in the last few months. hopefully that skews passing score for those of us who put in the work.

I had approx 75 total that I marked unsure. I figure I got at least 25 of those right, so that means I probably missed approximately 40-50 questions.

返回列表
上一主题:one and two period binomial model
下一主题:Bond: Break Even Analysis and Scenario Analysis