上一主题:there is hope
下一主题:translation gain and loss
返回列表 发帖

something that i don't have, as i just on demanded the last 2 breaking bad episodes and watched them for the last hour and a half instead of studying. ok, i'm back for a few hours and then i'm calling it today.

When you hold back from honking a pair of nice ones.

LOL Banni, that is exactly why I study at work.

ako - I assume you are asking in the context of LIII CFA behavioral stuff? It is just the tendency for people to prefer to live off of the dividends and coupon payments of bonds rather than sell securities. In reality though, and taking the total portfolio view (MPT) it does not matter whether you finance your expenses with cap gains or dividend income (assuming no differences in taxation).

That very practical experience from Bannisja.

It is basically a part of frame dependence. Investors in his 60s might want to invest only in risk free assets and put self control of not investing in equities even though equity will provide higher return.

no that was good chi paul. i forgot in cfa-talk what it was. remember that now, nice.
i need to take a quick drive through the psych stuff before the exam. if they had me pick out of choices, i think i'd be fine, but sometimes they don't just roll off of the tip of my tongue like they should at this stage in the game.

i am behind on nurse jackie and have seasons 1-4 of it's always sunny in philadelphia here too... but i think i'm going to flip through my derivs notecards and see if i can't get a little bit smahhhhhhter right now.

ps- i think you guys are all going to crush this test. i will be the resident fence sitter here. i have yet to grade myself on an AM session because i really don't want to know. it'd be frightening. i may draw pictures if i get a q like that WACC one from last year's test.
funny pictures. ones to make the graders laugh.

返回列表
上一主题:there is hope
下一主题:translation gain and loss