上一主题:FRA 2 - Pensions
下一主题:Modified Dietz in GIPS
返回列表 发帖
i will appear for level1 in june, i have read the content once but i am lacking confidence ,
so this time i have thought of practicing a lot , this will boost my confidence and strenghten my concepts, i am bit confused as to which mock shall i buy
(Elan , Schweser,Analyst notes or Allen resources).

Absolutely no need to feel stressed about it you have tons of time. The material seems really overwhelming at first but once you start reviewing it's all going to stick. I recommend Elan mocks and also stay away from Allen Resources.

Ive heard very positive reviews for Elan Mocks. I personally used Schweser and CFAI mocks (which will be made available to you free of charge by the institute through their website as the exam date approaches).

In regards to the Schweser Mocks, they come in two books, each with 3 exams. I only worked on Book1 because a lot of people told me Book2 is calculation heavy and not reflective of exam difficulty or content.

Personally, CFAI mocks were the closest to the actual exam content. Numerous people on this forum have mentioned Elan Mocks are close too.

You should do End of Chapter questions and QBank questions. It is a bit early to take mocks.

does qbank means the one provided by schweser or something else

has anyone ever tried the questions provided by analyst notes

RIP to Anna Nicole Smith

I would recommend EOC and Elan's 2000 Practice Questions & Mocks.

AshleySchaefferBMW7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> enough of these elan mocks i thought we beat this
> down already....stick with the basics and the big
> boys schweser stalla and 7city majority of what
> people use anyways

User Profile : AshleySchaefferBMW7
Date Registered: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 10:22AM

Yeah! Listen to this new guy.. Seems like he is the only one who can actually advice us about "the best prep materials in town"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 02:20AM by SpyAli.

ELAN ELAN ELAN

返回列表
上一主题:FRA 2 - Pensions
下一主题:Modified Dietz in GIPS