上一主题:true or false
下一主题:any sales or acct managers out there?
返回列表 发帖
Awesome... Congrats Pete... Waiting for mine... 39 Decision days remaining - CFA Virginnia chapter.

I submitted my work experience in mid-July hoping to beat the rush. Unbeknownst to me they rejected some of it "needing more detail." Worst part is that I was not notified that my work experience was rejected, all this time I thought it was still under review.

I resubmitted as soon as I found out and was told it would be like 8 weeks until they got to it.

Not looking for a job or anything so I am not in a major rush, but it is irritating that they have no process to inform you that they need more detail, so for anyone under review, I would advise that you check status and click on the link to see details of your review.

475$? I just paid 275$ CFAI + 60$ for Local society = $335. Does the society fees vary?

PeteyPete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jpm351 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > unreal - still have 8 days to go at the society
> > level - congrats, though
>
>
> jpm, i couldn't stand it anymore and decided to
> make a call over to NYSSA. The woman at NYSSA was
> very nice and understood that I was hoping this
> process could be completed before my interview
> this week.
>
> 2 hours later, w/ my wallet $475 lighter, i'd had
> the letters.

NYSSA was 300

I just had my work experience approved by CFAI this afternoon... they took 3 weeks once my Sponsor forms were submitted. I hope that NYSSA doesn't take the full 45 days to approve me, but this thread isn't giving me too much hope for a quick turnaround.

返回列表
上一主题:true or false
下一主题:any sales or acct managers out there?