上一主题:Exam layout
下一主题:VAR increases or decreases question
返回列表 发帖
My first Schweser mock in April yielded a score just shy of 70% although I was split 50-50 between >70 and the other two scoring ranges. On subsequent Schweser mocks (I took all six half-tests in Volume I), I raised my scores to the mid 70s. I took two CFA mocks (half-tests) and scored exactly 70% on each one.

None of these results made me especially confident about passing but since I had never done worse than a 68%, I figured I would be close. I passed Level I with all >70% except a 50-70 in Derivatives, which means I was one or two questions away from >70.

In my opinion, the CFA mocks were more realistic and a bit more difficult than the Schweser mocks. I thought the Schweser mocks were better for learning than for actually predicting exam success.

I scored a 64% on the am two days before the test. I started freaking out and I re-read a lot of the alternative, derivates, and fixed income schweser notes just to refresh my memory. I also took a lot of time in the last day to really understand ethics and the parts of FRA that were giving me troubles.

I am definitely a crammer. I didn't have time to take the PM and I luckily passed the exam.

Looking back, I AM SO GLAD I READ THE SCHWESER sections right before the test. There seemed to be a lot of specific questions that I would not have known otherwise. That is what put me over the top.

Good luck to all in December.

I scored around 60% on 2 mocks 1 month and 2 weeks before the actual exam, I don't remember the exact scores. Passed the test with Ethics, Quants and Fixed Income between 50-70%, and AI below 50%. I could not make myself read Schweser notes, and even have not had a look at CFAI texts, but I watched Schweser online classes almost regularly and I did some tests on Schweser Q-bank

Tania,
Do you work for Schweser?

Nodes,
Do I sound like advertisement for Schweser? I am just a loyal customer, I got a pretty high GMAT long time ago with their help (I mean Kaplan).
By the way, the mocks and tests I took were from my employer and from the local CFA society, and in the last 2 weeks I used a little Qbank

pfcfaataf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> for me cfai Mock and Real exam were equal, several
> questions were exactly the same. If you can score
> above 80 pct (mock), you can be 99.9 pct sure you
> will pass the real one.
>
> good luck!

Did not apply to L2 this year! God I am not looking forward to the results.

返回列表
上一主题:Exam layout
下一主题:VAR increases or decreases question