上一主题:Schweser LOVES Blue Horseshoe
下一主题:Temporal vs. All-Current: Profitability Ratios
返回列表 发帖

Anyone else have no appetite?

I have finally reached the stage where the stress is starting to come. As of today I could barely finish my lunch and skipped breakfast.

The Physical for me is way worse then the mental. I can't imagine it would be good if I ever ate before the exam. I would be the guy running for the can.

Don't worry Paraguay, you know the material inside out. Just remember you know it better than 99/100 people, and technically you only need to know it better than 60/100, so you got TONS of leeway.

I am about to dig into veal chops, mashed potatoes and leeks...so clearly no problems on that front. Might actually have a nice glass of wine or two with that...:-)

I am looking forward to a niiiice steak and chips lunch tomorrow :-)

i have lost my appetite because i've been on 30 mgs of Adderall all week

forzajuve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i have lost my appetite because i've been on 30
> mgs of Adderall all week

Adderall is a stimulant, no?

It should increase your appetite.

NM searched google, apparently common. Weird.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 01:55PM by Paraguay.

Paraguay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> forzajuve Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i have lost my appetite because i've been on 30
> > mgs of Adderall all week
>
> Adderall is a stimulant, no?
>
> It should increase your appetite.
>
> NM searched google, apparently common. Weird.

Logic has no place on a CFA forum Paraguay...

I can eat a lot and sleep a lot
Do not worry . If you look all the questions on the forum , you will be more confident.
And I think there are some people who never do mock or CFAI and they will not go to the forum , the confidence will improve more.
Anyway , we need only do better than 50%. If you know some country's pass rate in some certificate , you will be surprised as the pass rate is 1% in 2010.

Paraguay >>> I am sure you will pass for some reason...U ROCKKKK!!! just eat and watch tv )

Paraguay, I don't post too much here because I tend to put my energy into focused studying, but I do check in from time to time and I've seen your posts and work often- you have no reason to worry. In fact, remember what I've said and keep yourself calm until game day. You should really be relaxing at this stage, watching some movies, and taking it easy. Don't freak now. You are more than adequately prepared.

返回列表
上一主题:Schweser LOVES Blue Horseshoe
下一主题:Temporal vs. All-Current: Profitability Ratios