上一主题:EOC R29- Q26(hanover green)
下一主题:Qbank for L3
返回列表 发帖

lol no way brah. it's like 67, maybe 68%

You might want to pinch yourself.

No chance, I wouldn't be surprised if top 1% all get close to perfect 69%-70%

ok. i should clarify more as that didnt come across correctly. i mean i can definitely see an MPS of 58-62 given the difficulty of that exam if the CFAI is going to maintain a passage rate of 35%-45%. I dont consider myself a slouch, did very well on level 1 in december which had a 36% pass rate. felt i put in the same effort, if not more for level 2 but found the exam to be more difficult than schweser practices and CFAI mock.

I agree that it was a tough exam and would not be surprised if the MPS was in the 60's, but the 50's I think would be pushing it.

A minimum passing score in the 50s would also be... pretty ridiculous. CFAI would basically be saying that you are worthy of continuing the program if you know half of the material.

ohai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A minimum passing score in the 50s would also
> be... pretty ridiculous. CFAI would basically be
> saying that you are worthy of continuing the
> program if you know half of the material.

That isn't true - the exam is structured in a way that I would say about 15-30 percent of the total material is tested. So you A-study your a@@ off and knew everything or B) got lucky on cramming for the exam. I find it was a big crap shoot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Tuesday, June 21, 2011 at 02:43PM by letsdothis.

letsdothis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

But you don't know which 15-30% of the material will be tested. Sure, there is some score variance, but if you know 50% of the material and the 15-30% that is selected is random, then your expected score is still 50% (I guess plus 1/3 of the remaining questions, given that they are multiple choice).

I think that the MPS will be close to 70% and the pass percentage will be above 45% this year. (unless CFAI wants to screw us all and decides to raise the MPS).
Almost every one on this forum said that the exam was easy. Agreed that this forum may not be representative, but I think the forum members are not far above the average.

Best of luck to you all in your forthcoming exams.

返回列表
上一主题:EOC R29- Q26(hanover green)
下一主题:Qbank for L3