上一主题:duration question
下一主题:easy calculation?
返回列表 发帖

Study session 9 is killing me

I feel absolutely stupid.
I read the 2 readings in SS 9 and I almost had no idea what are they talking about. The end of reading 129 questions discouraged me totally. I cannot figure the answers by myself on the first 20 queations.
Did anyone feel the same way?

Haha don't feel bad bro.

The questions behind reading 29 just seem to come out from nowhere. I was like "where the hell is this stuff from ".

The other chapters arent like this thankfully. I decided to skip the questions from 29 for now and do it sometime later.

yes, there have been many threads stating that SS 9 and SS 10 are poorly written.

Although the authors of R28 and R30 are the same, honestly said, SS10 is much much better than SS9. I have the feeling that they are written by completely different persons.
I calmed down when I saw here that I'm not the only person having problems with SS9.
Thank you.

Are you guys talking about the questions/reading from the required readings or Schweser?

CFAI curriculum.

I heard these FI reading have been in L3 curriculum for 4 years. I am curious about how those candidates did with these readings in previous exams !

Just finished ch 29 questions. They are different in that they tend to quote financial journals. I think there is a lot of good information there but it tends to go outside the scope of the CFA exam. And at this point I'm only reading up on things relevant to the exam.

wasnt SS9 brutal in Level I too? coincidence, i think not.

@builders .. haha .. who in the world remembers wat was SS 9 at Level 1

返回列表
上一主题:duration question
下一主题:easy calculation?