返回列表 发帖

再用中文写一遍~~

因为只有2/3的考生真的去考试了

那么40%的通过率是指所有考生的通过率

还是只是参加考试考生的通过率哦

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-6-6 13:24:14编辑过]

考场很冷,空调吹头,有点晕,感冒了。

参加考试考生的通过率

for me it's the same, morning session is quite okay, but afternoon session is surprisingly tough. Many questions to choose yes/no...and the quantitative questions are not like I expected, many abstract judgement, instead of practical calculation, like TVM etc.

well, at the end of July we will surprisingly find the pass rate would go below 30% globally.

and then everybody would read the stupid textbook and help make accounting and economic profit for CFA institute

objection!~~~~~~~~~~

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-6-6 16:48:36编辑过]

QUOTE:
以下是引用x-stephon在2007-6-4 0:46:00的发言:

SEE=sqrt[SSR/(n-2)]

是sqr[SSE/(n-2)]啊

I feel the exam reasonably easy if you put into enough efforts. Why are you complaining so much? There aren't many outlandish concepts at all. You can't ask for that every concept on the exam paper to be exactly the same as in the note or the curricularm. The power of the CFA knowledge block lies under deep and comprehensive understanding of those concepts. And when their looks change, you should be able to distinguish and tell what is underneath.

是sqr[SSE/(n-2)]啊

I agree, then how to use SSR to get SEE, it doesnt show on the book

I remember SST = SSE + SSR and SEE = sqr[SSE/(n-2)]

QUOTE:
以下是引用lshj82在2007-6-9 0:16:00的发言:
I feel the exam reasonably easy if you put into enough efforts. Why are you complaining so much? There aren't many outlandish concepts at all. You can't ask for that every concept on the exam paper to be exactly the same as in the note or the curricularm. The power of the CFA knowledge block lies under deep and comprehensive understanding of those concepts. And when their looks change, you should be able to distinguish and tell what is underneath.

ok, reasonably easy..dont forget to tell us ur result after u got it~

see how many 90% u can get~

i dont really understand why you feel the difficulty is "reasonable easy"

not only me but  quite a few students also complain the exam as i know

maybe u r from CFA institute or what~ i dont really know

but if u r a candidate who really took the exam and see what the questions like, it is really stupid to praise CFA and contribute all faults to candidates! 

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-6-9 15:13:39编辑过]

返回列表
上一主题:下载的CFA MOCK 1/2的答案好象很多是错的
下一主题:[求助]Yield spread哪个大? callable bond 还是 putable bond