上一主题:[CFA level 1模拟真题]Version 1 Questions-Q15
下一主题:[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO46
返回列表 发帖

[CFA level 1模拟真题]Version 4 Questions-Q3

Q3. Madeline Smith, CFA, was recently promoted to senior portfolio manager. In her new position, Smith is required to supervise three portfolio managers. Smith asks for a copy of her firm's written supervisory policies and procedures, but is advised that no such policies are required by regulatory standards in the country where Smith's firm conducts the majority of its business. According to the Standards of Practice Handbook, Smith's most appropriate course of action would be to:

A. require that her firm adopt the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.

B, require that the employees she supervises adopt the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct

C. Decline to accept supervisory responsibility until her firm adapts procedures to allow her to adequately exercise such responsibility.

D. Accept supervisory responsibility because the regulatory standards in the country in which her firm conducts the majority of its business do not require firms to have written supervisory policies anti procedures.

答案和详解如下:

Q3. C  07 Modular Level I. vol. l,  pp.75-79   Study Session l-2-a

If a member cannot discharge supervisory responsibilities because of the absence of a compliance system or because of an inadequate compliance system, the member should decline in writing to accept supervisory responsibility until the firm adopts reasonable procedures to allow the member to adequately exercise such responsibility.

see see

a

c

see[em01]

c

c

see

c

返回列表
上一主题:[CFA level 1模拟真题]Version 1 Questions-Q15
下一主题:[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO46