上一主题:Tough Ethics Question
下一主题:Schweser Volume 1 Ethics vs. CFA ethics
返回列表 发帖

Is the first 100 pgs of L II Ethics repeat from LI?

Skimming through ethics which is the only thing i havent read yet (always save it for last), it looks as if the first 100 or so pages are stuff I remember reading in Lvl I, same topics, and some of the examples I even remember the same names….
Is this L II ethics essentially half review of Lvl I and half new? Or am i missing something? I would prefer to just skip to the EoC Questions on the first half if it’s review, as I still remember all that ethics stuff decently from Level I…..

It’s the same. Skip reading 2 if you dare. After reading 2, there are a few short readings of case studies, the prudent investor rule, and research objectivity standards.

Thx toph, ill just skim it lightly and do the EoC Q’s, can’t see how that would hurt presuming I do well.

markCFAIL Wrote:
——————————————————-
Thx toph, ill just skim it lightly and do the EoC
Q’s, can’t see how that would hurt presuming I do
well.
i like your presumption….but remember it is 10-15%

repetition strengthens memory, I did very well in Ethics at L1, yet I am not taking chances, I am re-reading the Stuff.
But I can understand your view if time is short for you.

well I would only move on if i am able to crush the EoC Q’s, otherwise id re-read in detail…..

FSA+CorpFin+Equity=55%
I’m going thru those 3 carefully , both CFAI eoc and Schweser Eoc

It wouldn’t hurt to skip the first portion now and concentrate on the newer info. I would, however, circle back to it at some point because its good to have the info fresh in your mind.

I scored 70 in Ethics for level I and

Yah, but guys, I’m caveating this with the fact that I will only skip the READING if i do well on the QUESTIONS (which i will NOT skip), wouldn’t this be fine for the first portion in your opinions?
I realize ethics is heavy weighting and do not take it lightly.

返回列表
上一主题:Tough Ethics Question
下一主题:Schweser Volume 1 Ethics vs. CFA ethics