上一主题:Quick question on morning exam answering strat
下一主题:CFAI Samples How do they work?
返回列表 发帖

Schweser Premium Package

Hi,
I am considering purchasing the Schweser Premium Package for L3 this year.
As part of the package i get to choose between 1) 16-Week Online Class and 2) Schweser Video Instruction.
Here are the descriptions of from the Schweser website:
1) 16-Week Online Class
o Attend class from the comfort of your home or office-anytime, anywhere! Our expert faculty helps make sense of the CFA curriculum by explaining topics and relationships within the reading material. Start, stop, and rewind archives of all classes at your own pace for additional review.
2) Schweser Video Instruction
o Video instruction makes it convenient for you to receive expert instruction anytime, anywhere, on the topic of your choice! Discover the relationship within the material and make connections beyond what you would by relying solely on reading the CFA curriculum. Video Instruction is available on CD or online.
Can anyone provide an insight on the 2 options? And can they comment on which one they would select given their experience with L1 and L2?
Thanks!

went for the 16-week class for L2, bought for L3. The whole point for me is the discipline of study. Sure the professor can give you a different take or explain something you haven’t understood for yourself, but that doesn’t come that often. But the fact that I know I must read a certain chapter, do EOC questions, and write notes, in a given week because next week we’ll be in a different topic helps keep you in line.

For Level I and II, I ordered the DVDs because my work schedule didn’t allow me to attend the courses. At the end of the day, I’m glad I got the DVDs because I was able to go back to the lecture that I had the most problems with and skip through lectures that I knew well.
If your schedule isn’t predictable, I recommend the DVDs as long as you can motivate yourself to sit through the DVD lectures.

返回列表
上一主题:Quick question on morning exam answering strat
下一主题:CFAI Samples How do they work?