上一主题:Mechanical pencils?
下一主题:三战三级,终于过了,一把辛酸泪
返回列表 发帖

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e43RPVFINPs

Great question!  Lettuce all put our heads together.

nicely done Wendy

BlackOmen, take it easy bruhbruh.  At this stage of the game you just gotta put on the final touches, polish up, and get ready for war this Saturday.
I realize I am only a L I candidate, but this has been my regiment over the past two weeks and it has worked quite well for me:
1. Do all the EOC questions, taking notes on a spreadsheet about every question I missed (categorized by section).
2. I weighted each section based on the weights on the exam and then honed my attention on the lowest weighted score. Focusing primarily on my worst sections and spending a good couple of days making them strengths.
3. Now, I wake up eat breakfast and take a full mock exam and spend the remainder of the day reviewing everything I got wrong, making sure I understand.  I have taken about 5 total mock exams and have reviewed all my errors.  My scores have gone up from 70% when I first started (Schweser Mocks) to 83% on my last mock and 77% on the CFAI mock.
4. With the last week ahead of me I plan on setting aside and entire day (tomorrow) for reviewing the CFA mock, and reallllly focusing on my errors and make sure I can answer the question if I were given it again. Then, I will take another Schweser mock on Monday and review what I got wrong that night.  Spend Tuesday  going back through every single mock and re-doing all the questions I got wrong to make sure I can answer them correctly.  Wednesday will be touch-ups (tying up loose ends), going back to the list I made as I was taking all these mocks about recurring themes/formulas/concepts and making sure I know all of them.  Thursday will be just me and my white board, and I’ll go down the list of formulas that you can find on Elan’s website for all the formulas on the entire CFA curriculum (choosing the important ones) and then writing them out and making sure I remember them. Then I’ll make note cards of the ones I seem to be struggling with and that will be the only “study aid” I take with me to the exam on Saturday. Friday, I will do nothing related to studying.  I will get all my stuff ready, go to the hotel, and hangout there.  I’m thinking about ordering a cocktail at the bar and taking it to the test-room and just sitting there for an hour meditating.
If you’ve given the curriculum the TLC it requires, you’ll do just fine. Don’t worry too much. You’ll be ALL right. This is coming from the guy who really has no idea if he’ll pass… but feeling kind of good about it?

I generally find the advice coming from Level I candidates cute initially, but then I just want to slap them. Hard.

I can’t wait til a month from now when I can say the same thing.

Doing mock exams and then reviewing the problems you got wrong?  Wow, if only I had heard about this game-changing strategy earlier, I would definitely pass then!

That was the same for me, was getting high 60s on the mocks prior to the exam and passed very comfortably.  I think these exams are generally fair, Level I tests your knowledge of the tools and Level II certainly steps it up with the application.  Regardless of the level, I think offering support for another candidate is great and can be helpful this week.  The great thing about this forum is that you can connect with others going through the experience and can relate on some level.  Keep up that confidence rayankh, and best of luck to you this Saturday.

返回列表
上一主题:Mechanical pencils?
下一主题:三战三级,终于过了,一把辛酸泪