上一主题:Regarding the 4 years work experience...
下一主题:CFA L3 1战PASS
返回列表 发帖
I took the exam after studying about 300 hours. I used stricly the schweser notes for reading and questions and took a schweser online class as well and studied a little out of the questions from the CFA books. For me it appeared that the exam was much easier and simplistic then the practice questions and mock exams. This leads me to believe two things, either I did really well or completely bombed the whole thing.
Does anyone else feel the same way?

No, I did well on the CFAI mock exams (upper 70s) and I felt the real exam was slightly more difficult and tricky.

Interesting. I scored between 67-80% (Avg of 75%) on schweser practice tests and it seemed that the questions were not as wordy and more straightforward then the practice and back of the chapter questions. I did think the afternoon was more difficult than the morning though.  I guess only time will tell.

I was doing horrible on Schweser mocks but I did find the actual exam to be less difficult than the mocks. As you said, we either killed it or we failed miserably lol.

I thought it was easier than the CFAI mock but that’s what I expected. The afternoon was more difficult I felt. The only thing I’m worried about is that I fell for their tricks and bombed.

why you say the real exam is tricky?I didn’t fell it…am I miss something….

I also didn’t feel that the exam was tricky. I meant that maybe it was tricky but I didn’t notice and therefore bombed.

CFA exams are easy.  Just gotta figure out the secret which looks like you did.

OP, it is really easy. It means you did pretty well. There are no trick questions or anything. You can fly through it if you prepare well.

返回列表
上一主题:Regarding the 4 years work experience...
下一主题:CFA L3 1战PASS