上一主题:December 2013 CFA Level I study group
下一主题:Difference between CSC and CFA level 1
返回列表 发帖
GF+1.
I’ll only add that stress relief doesn’t have to be R rated. A message works just as good. When you cook, something that can be finished in 10 mins is helpful, something you can hold on your hand is even better.

If your BF screws up and you gotta dumb that joker, I’ll gladly be your rebound CFA Boyfriend   Just let me know! lol
+1 on good GF

1. Laundry, dishes, and preparing food is THE biggest help. Saves us an insane amount of time. I can’t say enough how much this stuff helps.
And the best (only) thing that you can really say at this point:  “I’M PROUD OF YOU”
Say it, and say it often. It works.
And kudos to you for really making an effort, that’s very awesome.

supportQ, I’m the gf sitting for level 3 this year, And the best thing my bf does (And did for other levels) are grocery shopping, laundry, hugs when I feel down, And space. No such thing as “stop studying, i don’t get to see you…” which is hard but very helpful. best you can do is to be flexible and gove him the time he needs. Also I’m extremely stressful nervous and prone to anger a month before each exam… and my bf’s an absolute angel! He knows I’ll get back to normal when the exam is done, so he handles my bad temper quite well! Keep in mind that this is just a one off ! good luck!

You’re an awesome gf for even thinking of asking for guidance. I’m tempted to provide you with bad advice for selfish reasons but jokes aside the statements listed above are gold. I would just add that when it is your time together, don’t even bring up studying/test or anything finance related. Talk about your day and help get his mind of the topics for the time being. Beyond that, sexy lingerie while cooking is always refreshing - cheers.

You best you can do to help him is by helping him avoid all distractions. What a lucky geezer!

@ the OP,
Just a heads up, after he passes lvl 2 he’ll probably be courted by a Hedge Fund in NYC, start making $500k+ and leave you for some slovakian model… so dont do anything too nice or spend too much money…
(oh gawd I feel awful now, lol)

+1 on the good GF
All of the above is good advice but you know him best and you know best how to act around him. Both my partner and me have done the CFA and we are both different. She sounds like mad’moiselle (above) and is prone to anger when stressed. I just go into myself and like to be left alone.
When I was studying all I wanted was to be left to make my own decisions and what I was going to do. External pressure to do things or not to do things that are not CFA related, just heaps unnecessary pressure on. Also, saying anything about whether he will pass or not is redundant. Unless you have done the course you have no idea. The best encouragement you can give is to be positive about all the scenarios that are possible. Tell him that if he fails, you’ll support him in trying again. Try to make him aware that you know what a big deal this exam is to him. He has invested a huge amount of his life into attempting it. No matter how smart you are this exam is a toughie.
Good luck over the next couple of weeks.

booty call.

Wtf with all these “good g/f” comments?! My woman laments and just operates as normal; hell it’s HER time too. To the OP, support but don’t go overboard. You’re not some pet.

返回列表
上一主题:December 2013 CFA Level I study group
下一主题:Difference between CSC and CFA level 1