上一主题:How difficult is L2 compared to L1
下一主题:原版书 reading 39第23题
返回列表 发帖
As a retaker, I am going to get videos from Elan. Does anyone know how long i have to wait for the videos after ordering?
Thanks

Thanks dcavici

Elan videos are the best ….

Schweser is pretty awesome, they cover almost every point that will be tested in the exam, plus they give you exam taking tips, they pinpoint to areas that are likely to be tested, so on. And among the featured instructors, you can find ANDY HOLMES.
ANDY HOLMES = GOD
Thanks to that guy (more than anything else) i passed level 1 and 2
The other instructors are definitely good, though somewhat dry.

Schweser is a 30 min video that I felt wasn’t as good as the 3 or 4 hour Elan videos. I obviously didn’t watch every single Elan videos as I didn’t have the need to spend 4 hours on Corp Finance but for example the

Just going to give some of my personal thoughts on the Elan Videos as I have not used the Schweser videos. I found the Elan videos to be extremely helpful for the big areas. Personally I found Peter Olinto’s style to be great because I sometimes have issues with staying concentrated for a long time but his enthusiasm and energy keeps you engaged which I feel is difficult to do for a 3 hour video on Dividend Discount Model. Personally I think these videos are best used as a means of solidifying things after a first pass through. I think buying them individually is a good idea as I really only used the ones for Equity Investments and FRA. I was able to get a 70+ on both these topics and felt like I crushed them. Also I did not have to do significant amounts of review after watching the videos as they really drive home the concepts. Also in regards to someone mentioning Andy Holmes; I was able to attend a 3 day review weekend crash course and this is definitely a worthwhile investment. He is a great teacher and his portfolio approach to passing the exam (focusing on building a portfolio of 4-5 really strong topic areas including FRA and equities) was quite helpful as well.
Just my two cents though.

返回列表
上一主题:How difficult is L2 compared to L1
下一主题:原版书 reading 39第23题