上一主题:Reading 2-I: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidanc
下一主题:Reading 2-I: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidanc
返回列表 发帖

Reading 2-I: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidanc

Q26.Kenny Barrett, CFA, is working in the Australian office of American Investments Co. From an informal conversation, Barrett learns that the company’s most recent investment report was based on misappropriated information. No one at the Australian office expresses concern, however, because there has been no breach of Australian law. Barrett should:

A)  do nothing because the branch is outside of U.S. jurisdiction.

B)  seek advice from company counsel to determine appropriate action.

C)  disassociate himself from the case with a written report to his supervisor.

Q27. For an employee with the CFA designation who works for a firm, which of the following is NOT necessary to meet the requirements of the Code and Standards?

A)  Deliver a copy of the Code and Standards to their employer.

B)  It is recommended that their employer is aware of the Code and Standards.

C)  Recommend notifying their employer of their responsibility to follow the Code and Standards.

Q28.The Standards of Professional Conduct explicitly outlines responsibilities to four groups. Which of the following is NOT a group mentioned in that list?

A)  The Federal Reserve.

B)  The investing public.

C)  The profession.

Q29.Mary White, CFA, sits on the board of directors of XYZ Manufacturing, Inc. She discovers that management has knowingly participated in an activity she knows is illegal. According to the CFA Institute Standards of Professional Conduct, White is required to:

A)  both of these choices are correct.

B)  disassociate herself from the activity.

C)  seek legal advice to determine what actions should be taken.

Q30.If a CFA Institute member knows that a fellow employee has violated a law, according to Standard I(A) the member must NOT do which of the following?

A)  Seek legal advice.

B)  Report the employee violating the law to the SEC.

C)  Report the employee violating the law to the appropriate supervisor in the firm.

答案和详解如下:

Q26.Kenny Barrett, CFA, is working in the Australian office of American Investments Co. From an informal conversation, Barrett learns that the company’s most recent investment report was based on misappropriated information. No one at the Australian office expresses concern, however, because there has been no breach of Australian law. Barrett should:

A)  do nothing because the branch is outside of U.S. jurisdiction.

B)  seek advice from company counsel to determine appropriate action.

C)  disassociate himself from the case with a written report to his supervisor.

Correct answer is B)

Kenny’s best choice is to seek the company counsel’s advice. If Kenny does nothing, he is breaching Standard I(A) Knowledge of the Law. Disassociation is not enough.

Q27. For an employee with the CFA designation who works for a firm, which of the following is NOT necessary to meet the requirements of the Code and Standards?

A)  Deliver a copy of the Code and Standards to their employer.

B)  It is recommended that their employer is aware of the Code and Standards.

C)  Recommend notifying their employer of their responsibility to follow the Code and Standards.

Correct answer is A)

It is no longer required but recommended that CFA members and candidates notify their employer that they are required to follow the Code and Standards.

Q28.The Standards of Professional Conduct explicitly outlines responsibilities to four groups. Which of the following is NOT a group mentioned in that list?

A)  The Federal Reserve.

B)  The investing public.

C)  The profession.

Correct answer is A)

The Standards explicitly mention responsibilities to the profession, employers, clients, prospects, and the investing public. The Federal Reserve is not mentioned.

Q29.Mary White, CFA, sits on the board of directors of XYZ Manufacturing, Inc. She discovers that management has knowingly participated in an activity she knows is illegal. According to the CFA Institute Standards of Professional Conduct, White is required to:

A)  both of these choices are correct.

B)  disassociate herself from the activity.

C)  seek legal advice to determine what actions should be taken.

Correct answer is A)

Standard I(A), Knowledge of the Law. Prohibition against knowingly practicing or assisting in violation of laws, rules, and regulations. If White knows that someone has engaged in a possible illegal activity, she should: (1) report the finding to the appropriate supervisory person at her firm, (2) if the situation is not remedied, disassociate herself from the situation, and (3) seek legal advice to see what other actions, such as notifying the proper regulatory agency, should be taken.

Q30.If a CFA Institute member knows that a fellow employee has violated a law, according to Standard I(A) the member must NOT do which of the following?

A)  Seek legal advice.

B)  Report the employee violating the law to the SEC.

C)  Report the employee violating the law to the appropriate supervisor in the firm.

Correct answer is B)

Standard I(A) does not require a CFA Institute member to report violations to governmental or regulatory agencies. The other answers are appropriate actions.

看答案,谢谢LZ

看答案,谢谢。

看答案

thanks

baaab

谢谢LZ,好心啊!

d

[em50]

返回列表
上一主题:Reading 2-I: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidanc
下一主题:Reading 2-I: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidanc