上一主题:why are you guys not studying harder?
下一主题:june 2011
返回列表 发帖

Economics 70-80%

All, I am feeling overwhelmed with the amount of reading we need to cover on economics..and now thinking of targeting 70-80% score on this

I know they can ask questions from anywhere between the first and last page of the text, but is there any material, skipping which, will have minimal damage on my score

Really worried I wont be able to retain anything if I try to gobble everything

As always, many thanks for any feedback/thoughts

A

I was trying to be positive because I didn't want him to just give up on a section, but BruinBanker does make a good point. Obviously you should prioritize your focus to the topics that are worth more.

I think you should try to learn everything. There is still enough time left before the exam, you can do it!

I just finished econ from schweser and i wish i had used elan' s econ for this ( just used it when i had problem understanding the schweser text) i know how youre feeling with econ. My strategy is to know the material enough so that if i cant answer the question, at least i can eliminate one choice and select randomly one of the other two options.

simply brilliant!!! my first reaction after laying my hands on the elan's econ..Thank GOD somethings money can't buy...

Andreea_Mn - I cant thank you enough for recommending elan for economics

The Secret Sauce is very good for Econ as well.

abhijitc4u Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All, I am feeling overwhelmed with the amount of
> reading we need to cover on economics..and now
> thinking of targeting 70-80% score on this
>
> I know they can ask questions from anywhere
> between the first and last page of the text, but
> is there any material, skipping which, will have
> minimal damage on my score
>
> Really worried I wont be able to retain anything
> if I try to gobble everything
>
> As always, many thanks for any feedback/thoughts
>

Here is the deal. If you try to learn everything in Macroeconomics you will most likely to crazy because it doesn't have a good logical framework.

So my advice would be to try to understand most of the materials from Elasticity to Markets for Factors of Production (the Microeconomics bit) and read summaries for Monitoring Jobs and the Price Level to Overview of Central Banks (the Macroeconomics portion).

> A

Econ sux...

返回列表
上一主题:why are you guys not studying harder?
下一主题:june 2011