上一主题:Excess Earnings Method
下一主题:CASH - duration 0 or 0.25?
返回列表 发帖

Sample Exam Two - Two Questions

10. The style of the Canadian equities portfolio is most likely:

I answered "value" because the text says that he purchases stocks "with market prices below the intrinsic value estimated by his model." The answer says that he is "willing to buy both value and growth stocks" so they say answer is "market-oriented." Can someone show where in the text it says he is willing to buy both? I always thought that buying stocks below what you believe intrinsic value is is a value strategy and buying stocks with high past and future earnings is a growth strategy.

25. Which of these alternative investment characteristics best supports Morales' opinion of alternative investments?

No issue with the answer given, but again I do not see where in the text it indicates that alternative investment illiquidity is a concern. All he talks about is due diligence.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 08:51PM by the show NY.

10. Got caught by this one too. Value is defined by characteristics like low P/E, high dividend yield. Buying and purchasing below intrinsic value does not entail a value strategy, as defined in the book.

NO EXCUSES

返回列表
上一主题:Excess Earnings Method
下一主题:CASH - duration 0 or 0.25?