上一主题:Soft dollar standards-rama
下一主题:Getting ready for the december exam
返回列表 发帖

Studying Strategies

Congrats to all you guys who just wrote the exam....best of luck!!

I am writing the exam this december and I am wondering if anyone would like to share some of their strategies for studying the material. I think it would be much appreciated by all the upcoming december candidates if you guys could share how you studied for this beast!!

start reading your notes right now if u want to pass with 1 shot

The toughest part of this exam is the amount of information you have to retain, and I think the best way to retain information is force yourself to recall it, through doing as much practice questions as possible.

Start reading now. Try to cover the whole material twice. One pass for understanding it and a second pass to own it, cause you will discover new things in the second pass that you will understand they are important, even though in the first reading you might think that noone would ask these because the are of less importance to the major concepts. Skip nothing. Everything can be a question.

Keep the upcoming mock CFA institute for the final days to see where you are studying. In my opinion they are closer to the real thing than Schweser, which i used.

3-4 hours a day is a must. Stick to your plan of study. That is very important. Take a week off before exam day. I took two cause i did not feel so confident.

Best of luck.

返回列表
上一主题:Soft dollar standards-rama
下一主题:Getting ready for the december exam