上一主题:Is it possible to acquire Qbank questions separately?
下一主题:Reading 10 - IPS - How to deal with inflation
返回列表 发帖

Need help with revision plan

Hi all,

I am writing the L1 in December. I done with almost 75% of the syllabus, with Ethics & Derivatives left to study. With my current pace, I expect to finish this by the end of September.

I am studying from the CFAI text / Schweser notes and I just read through the topics for my first pass of study. The problem is that I do not recollect some of the concepts (I think this happens to all of us) and need to revise.

Given that I have the months of October & November for revision, what should be my ideal revision plan? Should I read through the CFAI text/Schweser again, or just solve a lot of questions / bit of both?

Thanks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 04:24AM by stons.

Do end of chapters questions, do problems, and occasionally dip back into curriculum when needed. I would not re-read

Do EOC and after, as soon as possible, do your first mock exam. This will definitely help you know how to re-read the material. And after that, redo more mock exams till you can score more than 70% regularly

It took me one month for revising the books atleast 2 times from Shweser. I used to do the mock on Sunday and repeat one Shweser book from Monday to Saturday. It helps you out in retaining the major concepts. If I were you I'd have revised the course and then opted for the questions.

返回列表
上一主题:Is it possible to acquire Qbank questions separately?
下一主题:Reading 10 - IPS - How to deal with inflation