上一主题:Can i give level 3 without any relevant work experience?
下一主题:Franchise P/Evalue & Potentional franchise value question
返回列表 发帖

CFA Mock vs Other prep material

I thought the CFA Mock is extremely harder than questions from schweser q bank and end of chapter questions, there is virtually no gimmie like in the qbank or in the curriculum, all questions are pretty much hard,
I got a 68% on both morning and afternoon for the cfa mock and have been averaging about 80% for schweser q bank tests
Does anyone else feel the same?
where could I get more mock exams online, since I’m not in the States and there is no time for Schweser to ship overseas before the exam?

The mock exams definitely have their share of “gimmie”questions; it’s simply balanced with a number of tougher questions as well. I’ve gotten in the 80s in most qbank, and scored 75% and 77% respectively on the AM and PM mocks. I would say just learn a lot from the questions you bombed in the mock. From what I’ve heard, the actual CFA exam isn’t as hard as that (though I may be mistaken).

Schweser exams have an online component, analystnotes also has mock exams. Lots of them out there, although I would be skeptical anything but schweser/stalla.
I was opposite. I started with low low qbank scores worked my way to mid 70s, took a week off to review and relax and score a solid 80  90% on first 5 mocks. Keep at it, 70%+ at this stage, your in good shape.

返回列表
上一主题:Can i give level 3 without any relevant work experience?
下一主题:Franchise P/Evalue & Potentional franchise value question