上一主题:iPhone App Exam Jam CFA review
下一主题:Schweser justified P/B problem in residual income
返回列表 发帖

Just registered for J'09 L1 one question though

I am in the UK. Just paid for the registration and curriculum with my Lloyds Visa debit card. How would I have to pay for the shipping/customs? Will UPS contact me via email?

you’ll get a call and they will tell you how to go about it.

you’ll have to pay VAT for the books btw

I am planning to give J’09 L1. I have got Schweser 2007 L1 notes. Do I need to go for Schweser 2009 notes or these 2007 notes will be good enough.
Where can I see the syllabus changes if any?
Ashish

I’m in London, I ordered mine mid August, came via UPS…from what I could make out, the shipping was included, the only downside was the fx conversion rate which compared to the spot rate wasn’t as ethical as I had hoped for!

perdition
By ethical, do you mean to say that the highest dollar value in the past six months was used for the conversion!
Anyways, I presume you are attempting the Dec’08 exams. All the best.
One more thing..how was the shipping included? because when you register, you just pay for the curriculum + exam, not for the shipping/import fees. Did anyone from UPS contact you?

I was jesting with the ethical bit..it just seemed ironic at the time as Ethics was the first part of the syllabus I read.
At the time cable was 1.91, I was done at 1.76, on the stated $ ammount. I am sure that is down to the card company anyhow. 1.76 looks pretty good now! From what I could understand postage appeared to be inclusive?
I ordered online, filled in my address?I received an acceptance confirmation email the next day which had a UPS tracking number….. a heavy box of 6 books arrived 3 days later…no extra vat?,no contact with UPS other than signing to accept the goods.
I think you have made a wise decision to wait for June??2 1/2 weeks in, this is far tougher than I expected and I really do not like failing at anything..Good luck!

返回列表
上一主题:iPhone App Exam Jam CFA review
下一主题:Schweser justified P/B problem in residual income