上一主题:Pre/Post Exam Surveys
下一主题:Is it cocky/bad karma to...
返回列表 发帖

how to draft a reply to notice of investigation

Hey hi,
I have received a notice of investigation in hard copy and want to reply in soft (i.e via email). So, can anyone guide me on this because there is no reference no. on the notice. So, how to quote that notice. And as I stay in remote area; I have no idea as whom to consult for all this. Please guide me on this
Your prompt reply will help me.. Please help me out..
Regards.

Hi Sorry to hear about the notice.. All you would need to quote is candidate Id which you find in the communications from CFAI. CFAI can track everything with that.  
And since you havent given details on what the notice is about, not sure if anyone would be able to help you with that. Good luck!

call and ask

Thanks a lot sooraj. I haven’t mentioned any details of notice as I m  scared that it will amount to violation again.
Is it fine to disclose the details of violation..??
Regards.

You can do that - I have seen several posts after last year’s exam. Obviously, if you are charged with discussing exam contents, don’t go about doing it again here (or anywhere else) but should be fine.

You can communicate the alleged violation as long as you don’t discuss the exam.  The majority of the accusations are for the “appearance” of cheating as judged by a proctor. Since there are no set standards for this type of allegation, it is the most defensible, but outcomes heavily favor the accuser (CFAI), in other words, you are presumed guilty and must prove your innocence, not the other way around, as in most civil law. You might want to discuss the allegation here on this board because some folk may have good advice on constructing a good defense.

One of the rules of ettiquette is that when you ask for help, receive it, at least thank people…or follow up

返回列表
上一主题:Pre/Post Exam Surveys
下一主题:Is it cocky/bad karma to...