上一主题:Highest Valuation Method
下一主题:Regarding the 4 years work experience...
返回列表 发帖

What to do until the end of July?

No kidding: I would like to continue reviewing / studying at a much slower pace until end of July in order to stay in shape, mentally. I have had my fair share of drinking and partying. I would like to put in 1-1 ? hours per day.
I had to take too many shots in the dark this past June 1st – reason why I believe the odds are 1/3 to 2/3 against me.
I got a copy of the Equities book for L2 as I thought I should start with the biggest weight. My other options:
Start with FRA Level 2, as this serves as good review for FRA L1;
Continue doing QBank L1;
Revisit Ethics and FRA Level 1;
Go through the smaller topics Derivatives, PM, AI, Equities in L1.

I was pretty confident about FRA, Ethics, Quant as for the concepts. It was purely a retention issue for me. The rest I was okish on.
What do you think?
Cheers
I-will-pass [-in-December-the-latest]

I registered for FRM p1… got the books… and have begun studying… If i fail cfa l1, i’ll defer frm part 1 to next may.. and retake cfa l1 in december… need to keep my study habits up.. plus FRM has a ton of overlap

FRM part one is hard
Shorter in scope than CFA Level I, but much harder in concepts.
Good luck with that.

trying to force myself to start study level 2.

I’m gonna do some ACCA in December. August on, I’ll be studying 3 days ACCA, 4 days CFA every week.
This year I’m not gonna lose the summer time.

as soon as L2 material becomes available for 2014 from schweser, i’m gonna get it and start studying
this way, in case i fail, i can overlap materials with L1 and retake in december (only saying this because i got a really good grasp on the material for L1, if i didn’t pass its just bc i didnt prepare enough (~150 hours)).

返回列表
上一主题:Highest Valuation Method
下一主题:Regarding the 4 years work experience...