上一主题:MBS Hedge
下一主题:FSA: sample exam: q22: Ready Power Inc.
返回列表 发帖
Hi Jawz

Nope - only CFAI textbooks and they are the best way to prepare for the exam. Make sure you do all EOC problems and for level 1, I tried couple of mock exams, and my favorite among all were Elan exams. You should definitely do them as they were the best representative of what the actual exam looks like

Omar

On a different note guys,

Anyone who knows a website that I can upload those files too for permanent use? My gmail inbox exceeded 120 emails and some people said that they heard about the notes from others and they liked them so I guess I would like to keep them somewhere on the web permanently for candidates who would register late or check this post late

Omar

Hey Omar,

First of all, this is great what you're doing!
I know of an application for Macs that allows you to upload files permanently on the web. However, if you don't have a Mac, I can get the file(s) from you and put them online and post the link here. My name is Amard Seth. I emailed you earlier regarding the notes. However, for privacy reasons, I don't want to post my email here. You can email me back and I'll put up the link ASAP, if that's okay with you.

Thanks!

Hi Amard ... I guess I emailed back notes for all people who emailed me earlier. Send me the links once you have them uploaded because I don't want them to be posted on the web

Hi Omar!
I didn't get them for some reason. I sent you another email just now at omaradnan2 at gmail dot com.

Amard

no u should have it

Yep, got them. replied back. Thanks a bunch!

Thanks Omar.. Really worthy !!

tobeornottobe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sent you an email, never got a response

can you please email again - I tried to reply to all emails but my inbox is really flooded with emails so I might have missed yours - sorry for that

Hi Omar,

I've sent you an email just now, from "ofscustserv at gmail dot com". Thanx in advance!

KL

返回列表
上一主题:MBS Hedge
下一主题:FSA: sample exam: q22: Ready Power Inc.