上一主题:MBS Hedge
下一主题:FSA: sample exam: q22: Ready Power Inc.
返回列表 发帖

Personal study notes available for 1 week

Hi guys,

While studying for level 1 (december 2010) exam, I prepared my own study notes (some handwritten and some softcopy) and I have finished organizing them recently. I have them available in links but I wouldn't wont to post them here for personal reasons. However, I'm ready to send them to those who need them. Email me or add me to bbm on addresses below:

email: omaradnan2 (at) gmail (dot) com
BB pin: 23386372

Again, links will expire in 1 week so contact me ASAP.

OA

I never knew many ppl visit this forum but don't participate till i posted this post LOL

Good karma is coming your way! thanks heaps

I never thought I would get more than 45 emails in less than 24 hours - impressive and pleasure to to see how some people take this exam seriously

On a different note: for anyone who got the email from me, please refer to the readings title at the beginning of each section to compare the new readings to the ones posted

Good luck

OA

All the notes were prepared based on CFAI textbooks - I haven't used anything else

Thanks for the notes! Their brilliant!

Omar. Thanks again for the notes.

Appreciate your willingness to help!

Anytime guys - for rest: catch up in couple of days links will expire and I'm really too lazy to upload them again

You got an email back

Thanks Omar! You're a gem of a guy!

You didn't use any supplementary notes? You must really know your stuff then. Any advice for us? Study strategies, advice, tips? How long before the actual test did you start reviewing. How many mocks did you take and which ones?

Any insights from you will be appreciated.

返回列表
上一主题:MBS Hedge
下一主题:FSA: sample exam: q22: Ready Power Inc.