上一主题:CFA Level 1 - 模考试题(2)(AM) Q86-90
下一主题:[CFA level 1模拟真题]Version 2 Questions-Q10
返回列表 发帖

[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO6

6.Dave Bauman, CFA, is a portfolio manager who wants to buy Arrow Company common stock for his clients' accounts and his personal account. According to the Standards of Practice Handbook, which of the following statements is most accurate? Bauman:

Select exactly 1 answers from the following:

A.      must buy the stock for his clients' accounts before buying for his personal account.

B.      must wait 30 days after buying the stock for clients before buying for his personal account.

C.     may buy for his personal account at any time as long as he discloses the trades to his employer and clients.

D.     may buy for his personal account at any time as long as the execution price is not more favorable than the execution price realized by clients.

答案和详解如下!

Standards of Practice Handbook, 9th edition (CFA Institute, 2005), pp. 121-122

2006 Level I Program Readings, uidance?for Standards I-VII, Standards of Practice Handbook, 9th edition (CFA Institute, 2005), pp. 82-83

2006 Modular Level I, Vol. I, pp. 88-89

Study Session 1?

demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Standards of Professional Conduct by recognizing and applying the standards to specific situations

Transactions for clients and employers have priority over personal transactions. A member may undertake personal transactions only after the member clients and employer have had adequate opportunity to act; no specific waiting period is required.

I think C will be the best answer.

d

?

thanx

a

TY

a

a

d

返回列表
上一主题:CFA Level 1 - 模考试题(2)(AM) Q86-90
下一主题:[CFA level 1模拟真题]Version 2 Questions-Q10