上一主题:Why is VaR proportional to square root of time?
下一主题:Question about Level II strategy
返回列表 发帖

Q: AM Answer Sheet Format

I was answering the question orderly and paying attention to template provided to for answers. Then I noticed there were somemore line pages subsequent to the template. I was freaking out if I did answer in the correct manner.
Example.
A: Answer in line pages
B: Answer in line pages
C: answer in template
D: answer in line pages
My question is for answer D, do I have to answer in the line pages after the template? What I did was asnwering the question in order at the line pages subsequent after B.
Am I overthinking?

bpdulog wrote:
I think everyone’s overreacting here. The graders are charterholders, I’m pretty sure they know to check all possible areas for answer responses. As long as it’s clearly labeled, you should be fine.
sherbeer: that is the problem. I forgot to label them.
Are they really that tough on the grading? No label = No credit? I doubt it as long as it is right after the question in clear order.

Did anyone notice the most left column in the line pages is for CFA Institute Only.
If you label your questions on that line pages, they will be ignored by the grader?
Where did you actually label your questions?
I did it this way
(A) (i)
xxxxx…..answers…..xxxx

Sounds like it - from the response I received, it would appear that CFAI will actively look for answers on the papers submitted, regardless of whether the answer is written before or after the template. Seems like as long as you answered question 1 on the pages between question 1 and 2, you will be fine.
As for marking the answers that are not labelled, I didnt address that, so am not sure what their approach will be in that case.

In some cases I had C.i and C.ii on the same page, clearly labeled.  In a different problem, I answered C.i on one page, and then the next page was the template for D, then on the back of the template page there was more lined paper, and that’s where I wrote C.ii.  In both cases, I should have all my answers graded, right?

bpdulog wrote:
I think everyone’s overreacting here. The graders are charterholders, I’m pretty sure they know to check all possible areas for answer responses. As long as it’s clearly labeled, you should be fine.
that is the problem. I forgot to label them.

^ same here..

I wrote out part c in question 1 and then flipped the page and said oh shit. Had to cross out the entire answer and copy it out in my template.

What if we missed a label, but it was right after every template in order? I doubt we would lose points for a missed label if it was in the right spot. I think I labelled everything, but I should have double checked I guess.

I think I forgot to mark the answer a few times. but wouldn’t it be obvious from the answer that i have finished eg c and that what beneath it, is the answer of d. I only discovered on one question that I didn’t mark it and marked it quickly but i didn’t had time to check the whole exam. maybe I forgot to mark the all the answer on all the question except for the template one which was marked for us already. I was in such a hurry due to time pressure that i just wrote the answer immediately and forgot to mark, soo stupid of me I know.

返回列表
上一主题:Why is VaR proportional to square root of time?
下一主题:Question about Level II strategy