上一主题:[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO9
下一主题:[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO7
返回列表 发帖

CFA Level 1 - 模考试题(1)(PM) Q66-70

Question 66

Which of the following items for a mutual funds company is least likely to be considered an operating item on the income statement?

A)    Interest income.

B)   Interest expense.

C)   Income tax expense.

D)   Financing expenses.

Question 67

Question 67

The correct financial statement adjustments for a take-or-pay contract and for a sale of receivables with recourse that has been reported as a true sale would:

Take-or-pay contract         Sale of receivables with recourse

A)    not affect the current ratio       decrease the total debt-to-equity ratio

B)   decrease the current ratio       increase the total debt-to-equity ratio

C)   decrease the current ratio       decrease the total debt-to-equity ratio

D)   not affect the current ratio       increase the total debt-to-equity ratio

Question 68

Question 68

The financial analyst for Markham Inc. has reviewed the most recent financial statements and observed that while sales are up 10%, trade payables are up 20% and short-term liabilities are unchanged. There has also been an increase in advances from customers, also a liability. Based on this information, which of the following effects on Markham’s liquidity are most likely with respect to these changes?

Short-term borrowings                    Advances to customers

A)    Stable or decreased risk of liquidity problems    Deteriorating liquidity position

B)   Increased risk of liquidity problems               Stable or improving liquidity position

C)   Increased risk of liquidity problems               Deteriorating liquidity position

D)   Stable or decreased risk of liquidity problems    Stable or improving liquidity position

Question 69

Question 69

An analyst prepared the following selected horizontal common-size balance sheet data for Spider Corporation:

未命名.jpg

In the base year, Spider’s current ratio was 1.5. Spider’s current ratio as of December 31, 20X7 is closest to:

A)    0.86.

B)   1.50.

C)   1.29.

D)   1.16.

Question 70

Question 70

Edelman Enginenering is considering including an overhead pulley system in this year's capital budget. The cash outlay for the pully system is $22,430. The firm's cost of capital is 14%. After-tax cash flows, including depreciation are $7,500 for each of the next 5 years. 

Calculate the internal rate of return (IRR) and the net present value (NPV) for the project, and indicate the correct accept/reject decision.

NPV        IRR         Accept/Reject

A)    $15,070

14%        Accept

B)   $15,070

14%        Reject

C)   $3,318     20%        Accept

D)   $3,318     20%        Reject

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-11-8 9:47:45编辑过]

a

q

CBB

谢谢