上一主题:Something about debt to equity ratio
下一主题:values for calculator
返回列表 发帖

Elan's Practice Questions- How's everyone doing?

I'm averaging low to mid 70's. I am done with most of the Quant Econ and FRA questions but I don't do more than 30 in one go. I just wanted to know how other Elan users are doing and whether you do the questions for a reading in one go. Some of them are really hard!

Is that the mock or 2000 questions? Im only doing mocks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 01:39PM by allegro-cpa/cfa.

What is the difference between mocks and 2000 question bank?
I have the Elan ultimate package.

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone comment on what they think about the elan 2000 qs. Are they a close match to exam type qs?

I would be like to know as well how are the Elan's 2000 questions comparable to the actual questions on the test.
Please can any previous takers can comment.
Thanks in advance.

In my humble opinion, I really feel that Elan's practice questions are the closest in the style and type of questions that I have seen on the actual test. I really like their mocks, and their practice questions set is also very good particularly for FRA, Econ, Fixed Income, Quant and derivatives.

Kiranmm13: I read that you wanted someone to comment on the QM questions. On the actual exam you will not find so many questions that require calculations. You wont find too many hypothesis testing questions nor will they be too difficult. Concepts and definitions are tested more heavily than people expect, and Elan does this adequately.

This is just my opinion and based on my personal experience.

Thanks beatthecfa.

I dont have experience at test but I do feel that Elan 200 QB does do a lot of justice to all the material and tests the concepts rather than habing to to do alot of mathematical work.

I plan to work all the questions from the 2000 QB from Elan and do their mock test when they release it.

Thanks for replying.

Yeah I plan to do both EOC and Elan. CFA also circulates mock exams around October end right?

Thanks again beatthecfa.

I have been completing the Elan practice questions following each reading of the study notes. I've done Quant, Econ and halfway through FRA and have been averaging 85-90 on the practice questions for each reading. I find myself doing similar on the EOC (multiple choice).

I do all the questions for a reading in one sitting in most cases.

any of you guys heard of the @#$%& exams and if they are any good? I see they have a bunch but not sure if the quality is really there.

返回列表
上一主题:Something about debt to equity ratio
下一主题:values for calculator